Increase Market Share
Know Your Market
It is critical for any business to know its market in terms of size and composition. What is it worth? How many potential customers are there? How many competitors are there? What is the distribution channel? Is it a mature market or an emerging market? What is your market share, in terms of custoemrs and volume. If you do not know your market, then how can you measure your success in terms of growth in market share. At Gibson Strategy we have established methodologies and processes gained over years of experience in analysing and assessing potential markets and have helped our clients substantially increase their market share.
One way of knowing your market is through segmentation and is a means of helping us understand more fully the behaviour, attitudes and needs of customers, as well as to identify, size and understand how different segments operate in the market.
Segmentation will enhance our clients ability to:
- Prioritise customers with the best opportunity for profitable growth
- Develop more focused and differentiated propositions
- Tailor sales and marketing messages more accurately
- Align all aspects of client service and admin support
- Create loyalty and client retention through client service/client satisfaction
- Identify new opportunities and future high growth areas
Creating a Competitive Advantage
Once you know your market and your market share, we can start looking at how we can craete a competitive advantage in order to increase market share.
We can help you increase your market share, to find out how, contact us today to arrange an informal chat.