‘Global trends in family office relationships’ - implications for families, executives and service providers
Global Partnership Family Offices and Gibson Strategy are delighted to announce a major new research project that will examine the relationships between family offices and their service providers.
We will be conducting in-depth face-to-face interviews with family offices and their service providers, asking both groups about the services provided and the future development of their unique relationship.
Service providers include private/commercial banks, wealth managers, trust companies, asset managers, law firms, accountants/tax advisers, insurance, real estate, aviation, marine and luxury goods/services.
Research topics will cover the family office market, the infrastructure and organisational structure of the family office including financials and relationships.
Family office services, activities, responsibilities and relationships including the decision to insource or outsource services - who, how many, type of service provided, locations, communication, reporting, information, risk management, due diligence, compliance, technology and platforms.
The Key Facts
• Research Population: 20 family offices and 10 service providers
• Research Methodology: 30 qualitative in-depth interviews
• Report Circulation: Over 2,500 family offices
• Interviews Conducted: August and September 2017
• Research Authors: Dr Stuart Gibson and Dr Michael J. Oliver
The Published Research Report
• The key findings of the research report will be presented at the report launch event in London in October 2017, with an invited audience of family office executives and service provider contributors/sponsors.
Access audience of over 2,500 family offices
Sponsorship Opportunity for the Service Provider
What does the Service Provider contribute?
• Sponsorship fee: £5,000 (+VAT)
• Interview time: Approximately 1 to 1.5 hours
What does the Service Provider get in return?
• Access to not only the published report but also to a separate more comprehensive 'Insight Report' into the relationship between family offices and their service provider - a unique offer only to the interviewees!
• Branding within report - 1/2 page advert in the published report which is distributed to 2,500 family offices - gaining massive brand exposure
• Branding on website - their logo and information on a dedicated 'report website' - accessed by a wider audience
• Branding at launch event - opportunity to have an exhibitor stand/branded signage at the launch event attended by over 25 family offices
• Branding on all communication for the event as a 'contributing sponsor'
• ... plus 2 delegate passes at launch event - an opportunity for 2 of their employees to attend the launch event and meet over 25 family offices
Research Launch Event
Date: Tuesday 17th October 2017 Time: 6:00 pm
Contact: Dr Stuart Gibson for further details on firstname.lastname@example.org